Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Maybe she does deserve to be in jail

What is Martha thinking?

How much would you hate to get a toothbrush in your trick-or-treat bag? I don't care that it says Happy Halloween. It's a toothbrush. Maybe, just maybe, a cool toothbrush would be okay. Like this one, which comes with a Lego man inside it.

Which brings me to the subject of halloween candy. I have already bought my first bag of Candy Corn. There is only one acceptable brand: Brachs. And the Brach's company has been kind enough to make these delightful desktop pictures, so I had to have one of those.

Other than that, I have resisted the halloween candy temptation. It's simply too soon. I'm still thinking about late summer produce. I'm only barely ready to go apple picking. I just can't think about halloween candy, despite the premature displays at all the local stores. No halloween candy yet!

Candy corn being the exception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home